Fusion Radiology provides private ultrasound scan in Luton, Bedfordshire.
Ultrasound imaging is a safe and tolerated method of examination which looks at certain body areas and helps with diagnosis. Ultrasound is a painless and non-invasive examination using sound waves, not x-ray, with no known harmful effects to humans.
Our services include Ultrasound Scan, written radiology report, and Images in electronic format (USB/ Image Exchange Portal). Referrer can view images via secure online portal.
✔ Friendly and professional service, immediate appointment available
✔ Instant report by experienced NHS Radiologist/Sonographers.
✔ Health checks are performed by qualified NHS clinicians.
✔ GP referral may not be required.
✔ Male and Female Clinicians are available.
✔ Maintaining NHS quality standard imaging services.
We offer various types of private ultrasound scan in Luton including below
- Liver and Upper abdomen:
- Kidneys, Bladder and Utres/Prostate:
- Male/ Female pelvic scan:
- Musculoskeletal scan (ultrasound-guided injections)
- Lumps and Bumps:
- Testes and Scrotum
- Thyroid and Neck
- Early Pregnancy
What musculoskeletal problems can be diagnosed?
Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound scan uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images of the Joints, tendons, muscles, ligaments, nerves, and other soft tissue throughout the body. This helps to identify the abnormalities of the musculoskeletal problems.
Examples of common problems:
- Arthritis of the joints. Ex: Wrist & hands, foot & ankle, knee, shoulder, elbow, etc.
- Inflammatory changes in the hands and feet. Ex: Rheumatoid, gout, psoriatic arthritis, etc.
- Shoulder rotator cuff tears, biceps tendon tear, Achilles tendon tear in the ankle, and other tendon tears throughout the body.
- Bursitis: ex: shoulder, knee, and ankle.
- Ligament sprains/tears.
- Muscle tears; Baker’s cyst.
- Ganglion cysts.
- Lipomas; Carpal tunnel syndrome.
Ultrasound Imaging fee including radiology report, starts from : £140.00
Clinic address: Fusion Radiology, CYCD Center, 96 -102 Leagrave Road, Luton, LU4 8HZ
For booking and prices, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 942 Out of hour: 436